Marriage and Relationship Visa

In the United Kingdom, Fiancé(e)/proposed Civil Partner visas are available to those engaged to be married to British Citizens or those permanently resident in the UK, provided the marriage takes place within six months. UK Fiancé(e)/proposed Civil Partner Visas allow non EEA/EU nationals to travel to the UK to get married and to switch into the Spouse Visa category after nuptials are completed.

  • 0115 648 4888 (24/7 Support Line)
  • 63-67 St. Peter’s Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 3EN, United Kingdom